Audible despatched an e-mail with my listening stats just a few days in the past so despite the fact that it’s greater than two weeks into the brand new 12 months – I wish to share them so I’ve a reference for future comparisons. Plus, I nonetheless plan on recapping the working and consuming highlights of 2022 whatever the date, so this can be a good heat up for that. I like that they wait till the 12 months is totally over to compile your listening stats. It’s the whole image and extra correct.
Do you know Spotify sends their Spotify Wrapped for the 12 months the start of December? They usually solely rely your listening stats for January 1st by October thirty first?!
As a runner – think about in Strava, Garmin or Run Keeper solely counted your miles from January to October?! I’m not even a numbers particular person (learn as: I don’t actually monitor my total miles for the month or 12 months), however I wouldn’t be cool with that.
Anyway. We had been speaking about my Audible recap for 2022. Listed below are essential notes to bear in mind for perspective on my stats…
RUN EAT REPEAT and AUDIBLE Notes:
- I’ve a month-to-month subscription that features 1 guide a month plus entry to no matter ‘included’ books the app shares for that point interval.
- I contemplate ‘included’ = ‘FREE’ and this was actually the primary 12 months I took benefit of the free catalogue. I listened to a number of freebies in the direction of the tip of the 12 months that had been on par with the books I’ve paid for.
- I attempt to ‘save’ the final two hours (roughly) of most books for my future. It’s an important future hack as a result of I at all times wish to understand how a guide ends and sit up for listening.
- Audible additionally offers you the choice to purchase further credit for a reduction (it looks like that is provided randomly all year long – I’m undecided how usually). I’ve bought these further credit for extra books all year long.
- This 12 months I most well-liked listening to Audio Books over Podcasts as a result of I don’t have any podcasts I LOVE proper now, so that they’re not as entertaining whereas working.
Additionally… I do know that there’s a option to borrow audio books from the library. I began to enroll months in the past and by no means went to select up my official library card, which is required to have the ability to register for the apps that supply that service.
Now the second I’ve all been ready for…
MY AUDIBLE 2022 STATS
- Listened 33,374 minutes
- Averaged 92 minutes per day
- Pressed play 3,760 occasions
- High genres Literature & Fiction (22,782 min), Thriller Thriller Suspense (21,935 min), Comedy & Humor (3,936 min)
Variety of Days per Month Listened
- December – 30 Days
- November – 27 Days
- October – 21 Days
- September – 25 Days
- August – 29 Days
- July – 25 Days
- June – 26 Days
- Might – 21 Days
- April – 11 Days
- March – 18 Days
- February – 23 Days
- January – 29 Days
Ideas on my #AudibleStats for 2022
- What I actually wish to know is = HOW MANY BOOKS DID I FINISH?? I want that was included within the wrap up. I attempted to determine it out, however the “Pay attention Historical past” has ALL my hear historical past together with samples (the quick clip you may take heed to before you purchase) so it’s laborious to rely.
- If I guessed what number of days per thirty days I take heed to audiobooks BEFORE I noticed this – I’d’ve guessed about 6 days per week, about 26 days per thirty days.
- I’m shocked I did NOT hear most days in March and April. I need to’ve been catching up on podcasts throughout that point?
- I don’t care about what number of occasions I pressed play – that’s a random stat.
- The wrap up mentioned my prime creator was Ok.L. Slater however that features loads of free books I found in the previous few months of the 12 months. I like Slater, however wouldn’t have listened to that many books in the event that they price a credit score every.
- My private alternative for prime creator is Elin Hilderbrand. I liked the Resort Nantucket and advocate it to you.
- My largest remorse will not be reviewing all of the books I completed. First, it could give me an entire checklist of books for the 12 months (the principle factor I wish to know).Plus, I’ve completed soooooo many books through the years and have nice perspective on which books I’d advocate (and which I’d advocate to take heed to whereas strolling or working).
My important takeaway / motion merchandise is to assessment each guide I take heed to this 12 months – even when it’s only a ranking with just a few ideas. Then, I’ll have an inventory to reference when somebody asks me for my suggestions and for the tip of 12 months recap.
If you would like extra data or to enroll you may test it out right here —> TRY AUDIBLE