This vegan bowl is full of the ability of vegetation—deep inexperienced leaves of kale, crispy bell peppers, fuchsia-toned watermelon radishes, creamy avocados, marinated tofu, and hand-crafted, baked turmeric hemp hearts crunch topping. This Kale Tofu Vegan Bowl is totally plant-based, and utterly satisfying and scrumptious. Meal prep this vegan bowl recipe to make 4 particular person entrée-sized recipes you possibly can get pleasure from through the week. Or, put together the components and let everybody make their bowl simply the way in which they prefer it!
Kale Tofu Vegan Bowl with Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping
Whole Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings 1x
Food regimen: Vegan
This nutrient-packed, vegan bowl is full of the goodness of tofu, kale, radishes, peppers, avocados—served with a crunchy turmeric hemp cereal topping.
Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping
- 1 pound kale, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 medium pink bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- To make Marinated Tofu: Combine collectively sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, pink chili pepper flakes, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger in a small dish. Place cubed, drained additional agency tofu in a shallow dish, and pour marinade over the tofu. Chill for a minimum of 1 hour, stirring tofu in marinade each quarter-hour with a view to evenly distribute it.
- Whereas marinated tofu is chilling, make the Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping: Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix excessive fiber cereal, hemp seeds, turmeric, garlic, smoked paprika, black pepper and salt, and sesame oil in a medium bowl and stir effectively. End up on a baking sheet and unfold evenly. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Take away from oven and funky. Makes about 2 cups.
- In the meantime, put together the Salad for the ability bowls: Drain the marinated tofu, reserving the marinade. Place chopped kale in a medium bowl and toss with the reserved marinade, mixing effectively with palms, massaging marinade into the leaves. Divide chopped, dressed kale amongst 4 giant particular person (3-cup) bowls. Prime every bowl with ¼ of the bell pepper slices, 1 sliced radish, ¼ of the avocado slices, and ¼ of the marinated tofu cubes. Garnish with 1/4 of the Turmeric Hemp Hearts Topping (about 1/2 cup). Serve instantly.
- Makes 4 particular person, entrée-sized energy bowls.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 442
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 437 mg
- Fats: 28 g
- Saturated Fats: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 20 g
- Protein: 15 g
Key phrases: vegan bowl, kale bowl, kale energy bowl
For different plant-powered bowls, try a few of my favorites:
Edamame Bok Choy Rice Bowl
Pistachio Turmeric Rice Power Bowl
Chipotle Tomato Rice Power Bowl
Black Beans and Rice Vegan Bowl
Noodle Bowl with Thai Tofu and Vegetables
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on here.
Leave a Reply