Mix up this refreshing blueberry flaxseed smoothie for breakfast this week! It’s fiber packed from the flaxseed, protein-packed from the greek yogurt and completely candy from the blueberries!
Superfood Flax Seed Smoothie
When doubtful, make a smoothie! This blueberry flax superfood smoothie is likely one of the most nutrient-packed smoothies, ever. We love this smoothie as a result of it’s made with easy elements, but is creamy and scrumptious.
What You Want
We packed this smoothie with wholesome elements which might be accessible to everybody! Let’s break down the entire elements and why they’re wholesome!
- Blueberries- You could find blueberries in many of the frozen sections on the grocery retailer! They’re filled with fiber, potassium, and vitamin C!
- Ground Flaxseed– Say howdy to the nutrient-packed floor flaxseed! Flaxseed is thought for being tremendous excessive in fiber and omega 3 fatty acids!
- Spinach- You don’t must be pressured by your mother to eat your spinach! Whenever you mix spinach right into a smoothie you’ll be able to’t even style it! Spinach is filled with protein, iron, nutritional vitamins, and minerals. WOWWY.
- Greek yogurt- Greek yogurt is the important thing to creating smoothies creamy! Greek yogurt can also be loaded with protein!
- Almond Milk- In terms of milk options, we’re massive followers of almond milk! Almond milk simply occurs to be excessive in protein and low in energy, too!
Trying to improve your blender? Take a look at our favourite Vitamix Blender. It’s our favourite high-speed blender good for making smoothies, soups, and nut butter.
Flaxseed Smoothie 101
Are flaxseed smoothies wholesome?
Sure, superfood smoothies are wholesome! They get some unhealthy flack for being calorie-dense. However superfood smoothies are filled with wholesome energy which might be so good to your physique!
Simply be certain to not have a smoothie for each meal! It’s all about stability!
What are the very best smoothie toppings?
Toppings are probably the greatest elements of a smoothie. You possibly can select what route to go! Listed below are a listing of a few of our favorites!
How a lot flax seeds in smoothie?
Per 1 serving, we suggest 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of floor flaxseed.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt I used vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk or any kind if milk
Calories: 94kcal Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 4g Fat: 3g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g
Leave a Reply