Completely happy weekend! I hope you’re doing one thing that makes you cheerful this weekend. I’m consuming pizza with my grandma right now, and that makes me very completely satisfied. Listed below are 10 issues I’ve been loving recently.
1. My buddy Holly lately launched me to Skin Owl and I instantly received a sample pack of oils and lotions to strive. Maintain me away from the skincare aisle, I’m obsessed. Lol.
2. I completed The Hating Game and actually loved it. It was the right trip learn for me, as I learn most of it on the airplane and it was the right distraction from delicate journey anxiousness—which I just about at all times have on planes.
I haven’t watched the film but, however you already know I’ll.
3. I’ve my eye on this jacket … particularly now that it’s on sale.
4. I lately made an enormous batch of Homemade Play Dough for our Childhood Magic website and my son is obsessed. He loves mixing the colours collectively, lol.
5. I’m on the lookout for any excuse to purchase myself this version of Clue; it appears so cute and I’m OBSESSED with this present.
6. The Best Floral Wallpaper Designs. This information is enjoyable to take a look at even should you’re “window procuring.”
7. I’m debating shopping for these jelly shoes for spring (they arrive in a bunch of colours). On one hand, I grew up within the ’90s and early 2000s, so these really feel so nostalgic to me.
However, however, I keep in mind having sweaty toes in them on extremely popular days and that provides me pause. Did anybody else put on jelly sneakers rising up? Am I the one psycho who has sweaty toes?
8. I don’t want extra earrings, however these gold earrings are at present saved in my Amazon cart. I really feel like I’d put on them on a regular basis.
9. I like this handmade wreath for spring.
10. Presently burning Best Smell Ever in my kitchen and it simply feels excellent for each season.
P.S. Listed below are a some current posts in case you missed them!
- I discussed the play dough undertaking, however I additionally made Butter Slime and Oscar is fairly obsessive about that, too. He likes rolling it into balls and snakes. 🙂
- It’s good to strive Elsie’s Homemade Old Fashioned Mix should you haven’t but. So good!
- And should you want a light-weight and refreshing soup recipe, do this Best Pea Soup.
- Right here’s final week’s 10 Things Sunday.
Leave a Reply